Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"I’m a big fan of small business ownership. I think it’s the backbone of American innovation. But to be successful, you first have to have the courage to go for it." ~ Bill Rancic

I recently posted to Face-Book about my sister Robin's new Etsy shop. I have made noise since I retired about opening my own shop, but three and a half years later, it's been nothing but talk. Robin has made hers a reality! I'm so proud of her and of her finely crafted, one of a kind felted goods. 

Robin's shop has been in the works for a bit, and she utilizes upcycled wool items and felting techniques for her products.

I'm going to share a few below, and then invite you to peruse her shop!






Aren't they beautiful?! Let's go shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, creative, well-constructed, fun and functional! Great shop! Robin, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Robin! Her felting is just beautiful, and the finished products look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete