Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"I’m a big fan of small business ownership. I think it’s the backbone of American innovation. But to be successful, you first have to have the courage to go for it." ~ Bill Rancic

I recently posted to Face-Book about my sister Robin's new Etsy shop. I have made noise since I retired about opening my own shop, but three and a half years later, it's been nothing but talk. Robin has made hers a reality! I'm so proud of her and of her finely crafted, one of a kind felted goods. 

Robin's shop has been in the works for a bit, and she utilizes upcycled wool items and felting techniques for her products.

I'm going to share a few below, and then invite you to peruse her shop!






Aren't they beautiful?! Let's go shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, creative, well-constructed, fun and functional! Great shop! Robin, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Robin! Her felting is just beautiful, and the finished products look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your sister for her new shop. Beautiful bags. Clarice

    ReplyDelete