Saturday, October 6, 2012

"Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people." ~ Henry Miller

publicdomainpictures.net
A few of the blogs that I frequent will occasionally do a post of things that have caught their fancy - I always enjoy these - they take me to sites that I would not normally have stumbled upon on my own, and expose me to things that I might not have learned otherwise.  So, I have decided to compile my own "stumbled-upon" list for you today.

Here it is, in no particular order!

  1. I am forever trying to track down the name of a song that I've heard on a T.V. show or movie so that I can put it into my iTunes.  I came across this great site which has made the task so much easier!  http://www.tunefind.com      
     2.  Sandbox Ocean

     3.  Julia Child Remixed

     4.  Wind Map

     5.  Ted Talks

     6.  Devil's Spoke

     7.  The Bygone Bureau 


     9.  Gaelic Folk Song

    10. Aquaculture


    12. Dolphins


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE TED TALKS! (I didn't know you listened to it, too - but of course you do!) Looking forward to 14 more new places to discover!

    ReplyDelete