Saturday, October 13, 2012

"A woman should never be seen eating or drinking, unless it be lobster salad and Champagne." ~ Lord Byron

As you can see, I have been studying up for my trip to the Cape - with lobster being high on my list of things to tackle - and eat.  Bruce and I tend to look at this task a bit differently.  Oh, he likes lobster ok, but considers the job of getting it all out of the shell as more work than most of it is worth.  I, on the other hand, absolutely love lobster, and work diligently at garnering every last morsel.  


And so - I have watched this video a couple of times!  I'm unlikely to be as efficient at it, but it won't matter - I'll love it all just the same - and will, in all likelihood, be wearing some of it!

2 comments:

  1. So...are you wearing it?! We are kindred spirits, Tracy - I'll eat any thing lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore crabs and it is so true they are hard to eat. I think that is one of the reasons I like them so much. They are so messy and fun to eat.
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete