Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it." ~ Charles Kettering

Have you Stumbled yet?  I am referring to the website Stumble Upon. Stumble Upon does require that you log in with them, but after this process - well - let falling down the rabbit hole begin!



Through Stumble Upon, I am able to peruse things that are of particular interest to me.  I have indicted and set my preferences ~ for example ~ knitting, cooking, reading.  I can edit these preferences at any time.  I then click on the "stumble" button and I am tumbled through any number of internet sites that are matched with my interests.  As with many on-line locations these days, I am able to save them in "favorites" if I want to be able to go back later.  For example, I saved this site to refer to later on when I'm ready to do some redecorating.  Or also this crafting site  for future reference.  I have gotten many ideas for my studio through stumbling, and a wide assortment of recipes as well.

Check out this brief introductory video:

My only word of caution is that you sit and Stumble with plenty of time on you hands ~ because the rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper! Enjoy!

1 comment: