Saturday, July 28, 2012

"You can't choose up sides on a round world." ~ Wayne Dyer

A few years ago, I came across "Where the Hell is Matt?" (also titled "Happy People Dancing on Planet Earth) - I think that my sister Robin forwarded it to me.  That video has been a permanent fixture on my blog since its beginning, in the right hand column, under:  

Some of My Favorite Flash Mobs, Dance Videos and Other Clips!

To view the first one - click on the link below - it's just fabulous!


Now - the most recent installment, sent to me by my dad. If  you are receiving this via email  and the video does not come through, click HERE to watch it:



This makes the world a smaller, and happier, place!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! How cool is that! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both terrific, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, bringing joy to the masses, T.! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete