- I'm so glad to do another post so that I can move the food pictures from my last post further down the blog roll. The more I look at them, the more I'm bothered by them - I really must learn to take better food pictures!
- If you cook up a German themed dinner for book group (in honor of this month's pick The Book Thief) your house will smell like sauerbraten for a week.
- When you go to a Flax Barn Sale, you will be in the company of hundreds of ecstatic and frenzied women, some of whom will be in varying stages of undress as they try clothes on right in the middle of the store. For the record - I kept my clothes on.
- Time spent in the company of family, friends and food is one of my life's greatest pleasures.
- You may awake early one morning and discover that a spring storm has taken out several boughs of your lovely, nearly in full bloom, flowering crab in the front yard.
|~The afternoon before~|
|~In the wee hours of the morning after~|
6. And lastly - that I continue to enjoy music and musicians that I would probably never have
listened to if not for perusing other people's blogs.