Wednesday, August 9, 2017

"She's Here!"

My studio shed was delivered on Friday. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but a one-person delivery, as opposed to the "crew" that I had in my mind, wasn't it! Amazing, the way Jerry made it all seem so simple! There are a number of pictures below. along with a brief video toward the bottom. I think that it's so interesting to see the ease with which this was put in place!

We are waiting on electric to be hooked up, and then, having made the decision that this is a job too big for "Bruce and friends", we are trying to find someone to finish the interior. This is proving to be a challenge. While it's too big for them, it's too small for many professionals. So the waiting continues. 

I guess that if I have been patient this long, I can be a while longer!





















2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant photgraphic journal of the arrival. I had my heart in my mouth at a couple of shots when I naively thought she was going to topple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, how exciting!! What a delightful delivery. :-)

    ReplyDelete