Wednesday, August 16, 2017

"I can be impatient. But I don't think it's always a bad habit. Sometimes a little impatience can be a good thing. It keeps you motivated." ~ Brant Daugherty

And the beat goes on! Completion on some projects, and progress on others. First up, my "Burrow" shawl by Berroco is complete. I love it! It is so soft, and dense and I know will feel like heaven around my shoulders in colder weather. Make no mistake though - it was a lot of knitting! I'm ready to pick up a small "appetizer" project on my needles next.

Blocking










Waiting on the back of my knitting/reading chair for cold weather!





In progress - the wiring for my studio is complete! Many thanks to our good friend Chic for ensuring that our ditch was dug in time! Now - here's hoping that we find someone to complete the interior soon - this girl is getting impatient!






2 comments:

  1. Love your shawl but don't wish to wear it too soon. Just enjoy it on the back of your couch. I absolutely LOVE your new studio. You must be giddy with excitement!!!! Enjoy 'looking' at your shawl and creating in that new space.

    ReplyDelete