|The picture makes the wall color look blue, when it is much more of a gray.|
At the time, Bruce asked me if I realized just how difficult it was to paint furniture, to which I responded that I had an entire Pinterest board devoted to the subject!
I’m very pleased with how the paint job turned out. A far cry from the original color. I will tell you though that it was a day-long, arduous task. All that inside space!
As Bruce was placing all of the electronics, the surface of the paint did show some scuffs, so at some point I will apply a coat of clear polyurethane to the very top.
On another fixit note, I am also pleased with the fabric that I found to extend the too-short bedroom curtains. I think that it works well with both colors. This too, somehow turned into a day-long job!
Today’s project – the living room curtains – the right length this time (I hope).