Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"Each solstice is a domain of experience unto itself. At the Summer Solstice, all is green and growing, potential coming into being." ~ Gary Zukov

Earlier this week, I had reason to travel to the Woodlawn Cemetery in Hamilton, NY. My mother grew up in Hamilton, and my grandparents lived out their lives there. It was actually the occasion of what would have been their 90th anniversary that brought us to the cemetery to lay flowers in memory of their marriage so many years ago. 

While waiting for others, I had some time to snap a few photos. Green - everywhere. The in-and-out sun meant that some of those shades of green were muted, while others were almost florescent.

Green is my favorite color, with "Tracy Green" (so dubbed by my knitting friends) being my absolute favorite. There are many variations of "Tracy Green" in the photos below. I love them all!






















No comments:

Post a Comment