Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"Patience is the art of concealing your impatience." ~ Guy Kawasaki



So, back home in Central New York for a little more than a week. It feels good to be back, even though we are not in our new home yet. After having waited nearly a year, you would think that a couple more weeks wouldn't be that big a deal, but I am finding it harder than ever to be patient.

The previous owners, who have been renting from us since our closing back in December, have been wonderful about letting us go in and measure, ponder, and brainstorm about furniture placement.

The home of the friends that we are staying with sits uphill from our new home, and with binoculars in hand, I can look right down into the garage of our new residence. I have become a voyeur, stalking from up above. Is the garage door open? Are those packed boxes that I see?

Ugh! Impatience! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how frustrating this wait is!! Excited for you to be able to move in. :-)

    ReplyDelete