Saturday, October 11, 2014

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~ Robert Frost


This post finds us on the road one more time - to my beloved Cape Cod! We are returning for our annual week, and a well-deserved rest.  I can't wait!

In the meantime, I will share with you some photos (courtesy of Tierney) of the most recent BITE gathering. I had to miss the one I'm sorry to say, but for all the right reasons. I had been helping my parents move from the home that I grew up in, to an apartment. A huge move, and a huge step, but one that we are all feeling really good about.

This month's theme, hosted by Chris, was "The Mediterranean". I can tell by the pictures that I missed a wonderful meal. I did provide the dessert, and happily there was some left over for me to enjoy the following day.


Tierney's contributions were Lebanese Grilled Eggplant Dip, and Warm, Spiced Olives.

As I write this, I do not have the name, or recipe of Ellen's dish - but it looks wonderful! I will share it at a later date when I have it!
Chris's main dish of Shrimp Saganaki.

Ellen and Chris - I love this picture!

My dessert - Honey and Pine-Nut Tart.


I'm sorry to have missed this obviously wonderful meal, but more sorry to miss an evening spent with dear friends. I'm looking forward to our next gathering at Tierney's, where the theme is "Apples"!

1 comment:

  1. You were missed, and your pie was devoured! See you at our next BITE gathering very soon!

    ReplyDelete