Saturday, August 11, 2012

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” ~ Winnie the Pooh


These past few days have found me in Vermont.  I am here for my niece's bridal shower, but came a few days early to spend some time visiting my sister, Robin.  It's a nice little vacation for me, mixed with catching up, visiting yarn shops, and shopping.  It has been somewhat overcast and hazy, so the lovely green pictures that I had hoped to get just haven't occurred.  I love however, how beautiful and soft the shots are of the Adirondack Mountains, taken across Lake Champlain

Including a runaway red balloon!





Sail Away!

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing!!! Wonderful, and with the balloon... wow! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

    PS: Awww, yarnshops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know that they almost don't look real - but they are - this is exactly how the mountains looked - almost like a watercolor or layers of tissue paper laid upon each other. Nature does it better than anyone!

      Delete
  2. Two things I adore: Winnie the Pooh and the Adirondacks. Only you could have so fitfully combined the two!

    ReplyDelete