Thursday, December 28, 2017

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~ Oprah Winfrey


As this posts, we should be pulling into our winter home. I admit to feeling a bit torn. It seems that we are finally beginning to settle into our new northern home (mostly) and now we turn around and leave it. I know that all torn feelings will be set aside once we walk through our condo door and see all of our Florida friends. I will say it again, I know how lucky I am to have such a dilemma!

I know that this is the season for setting new goals, and I am always game. This year however, I intend to focus on more practical ones. 

*Empty our remaining storage unit (yes we will!)

*Migrate my blog from Blogger to WordPress (I hope) I cannot compose on my iPad with Blogger (not even my new one) and my laptop (which I currently compose on) is on it's last leg. I can compose with WordPress on my new iPad however, so I hope to successfully move my blog to this. I'm not sure how that will happen, but I'm going to try!

*Continue to use Bullet Journaling begun earlier this year - I'm not super organized, but I am definitely getting a better handle on things!

*Watch and read a little less news.

*To not remain quiet.

And of course, I hope to spend more time with loved ones; improve my eating habits and health; read more; and knit more.

I think that my most important goal however is to recognize that while we live in tumultuous times, I will have faith that good will prevail. 

I wish you each the Happiest of New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and a very happy and successful New Year to you too, with best wishes for achieving the goals you have set.

    ReplyDelete