Wednesday, November 1, 2017

"The Big Studio Reveal!"

Finally! The studio reveal! I know that this has been a long time coming and that you have seen pictures along the way, but she is finally ready to share!

I said that I was going to have a ribbon cutting party, and I did. About 30 friends and family joined me as I cut the ribbon, and opened my studio doors. The day was cold and drizzling, but it definitely could have been worse. Thank you so much for following me along to this day, and thank you to my wonderful husband for making it happen.


Enjoy!





If the video does not come through via emails, please go to my blog address:

11 comments:

  1. Tracy, Your She Shed is beautiful and so well planned. You may be called on to help others with your design. It is about time a woman made the equivalent to the man cave, but with pizazz!!!! Love,Love,Love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been there for sure. Your studio is fantastic. Congratulations. Wishing you many hours of happy creating. Chris (Riley) Drance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! When you are next visiting your mom, perhaps you can come to see it!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Tracy! It looks so lovely and cozy! I wish you many, many joyful hours in your studio and lots of interesting projects! PS: Lovely voice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! It's funny to hear my own voice. And to think that you have never heard it before! Perhaps in person one day!?

      Delete
  4. Looks great! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy
    I just viewed your video and was immediately impressed with your creative use of space! You have beautifully displayed your many craft resources, plus given yourself a nice work area. I am so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dolores. Perhaps you can visit next summer!?

      Delete
  6. Christine Riley DranceNovember 2, 2017 at 12:42 PM

    Hey Tracy,
    Wishing you many happy hours of crafting bliss.

    ReplyDelete