Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"I am an artisan. I only became an artist when people watch what I do. That is when it becomes art." ~ Rhys Ifans




I have used my blog several times over these past few years to promote upcoming episodes of Craft in Americaand I am taking the opportunity once again. This Friday, May 2nd, Episode XII, "Industry" will air on your local PBS station. 

I love, love, love this series. When I think of some of my travels this winter and of all of the beautifully handcrafted works that I have seen, I am reminded anew of the creativity and energy of the crafts-people of our country. If you are new to the series, you can view any of the previous episodes online. You will also find additional footage and information beyond what is seen on TV.

Enjoy the preview of "Industry":








7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this show! We often get American shows later than you, so I will keep an eye open for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can hardly wait! I for one will be planted in front of PBS Friday night, with popcorn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I will be at a wedding, I will need to record it, but can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  3. This is the best show ever! I've been waiting for the next edition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful Cheri!? I watch episodes over and over again!

      Delete
  4. This is the best show ever...I've been waiting for the next addition

    ReplyDelete