Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just a few more of my favorite things from around the web!

Photographer: Christian Pondella
Athlete: Brandon Semenuk
Location: Virgin, UT, USA
This is so cool!

What a Week of Groceries Looks Like Around the World









It seems hard to believe that after their most recent album release this month, we may never hear new music from this duo again.  Their haunting voices, melodies and lyrics are so incredibly beautiful.  I hope that they are able to reconcile their differences and bring us more beauty in the future.

5 comments:

  1. Love The Civil Wars! Thanks for the music and a host of great sites to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite things are now my favorite things, too.
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the grocery shopping is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete