Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears." ~ Unknown

My four sisters are all with me this weekend as we help our folks sort through some of their household possessions as they look to "de-clutter" - I may employ their help for a little sorting of my own at some point! While there is work to be done, there will also be a lot of laughter and eating!  In the meantime, today is one of those days when I am going to take a bit of a blogging break - and borrow from one of my favorite blogs in order to fill this space.  

Thanks, Super T. (and honorary Rhodes Girl), for turning me on to The Lumineers - They are right up my alley!!!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I've been listening to them all day today, and I agree - their sound just hits the spot. So glad you had QT with your sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete