Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"Knitters use knitting to value-add to the world." ~ Stephanie Pearl-McPhee



We are well settled into my mother's home for our "in-between the holidays" time. Doctor appointments; gathering with friends; trying to sort through our storage units! It is a bit different, not being in our own home for the holiday season. I am usually well into decorating and movie watching at this point. This has been a year of adjustments on many fronts, but all is well.

One constant - I always have a knitting project in the works. My most recent is the "Chinook Scarf". This is really a very easy knit, yet I have had to frog back several times. Why? Because I have worked on it in the car. This pattern has a very simple lace edge, but if you are not paying attention (which I tend to not do in the car) it is easy to mess up. So, I don't knit this particular project in the car anymore.

It will be lovely when it's done!


1 comment:

  1. Everything you knit is "lovely when it's done"! Christmas movies are always at the ready here, in case you need to get away from the storage units and waiting rooms for a few hours! x

    ReplyDelete