Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they're wrong." ~ Tom Welling


So, it's nearly 9:00 of the evening before I usually post-and I'm just remembering that I need to do this! So I told Bruce, "When in doubt, pull my knitting out!" Here it is!  It has been much too hectic to plan and plot posts. I suspect that most of you understand this.

Amid the chaos, I have begun a new project. Hitchhiker, by Martina Behm. It is a sweet, easy, repetitive pattern. Just the right thing for chaos!


1 comment:

  1. Just looking at the photo of your project makes me take a deep breath in, a long breath out; it's beautiful and I'm calm!

    ReplyDelete