Monday, January 14, 2019

"When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole." ~ William Makepeace Thackeray

We have been back in Florida for two weeks now. It's amazing how easy it is to slip back into our routines. Knitting group for me, golf for Bruce, and of course - all of our Florida friends. I am reminded again of how fortunate we are.


Yesterday we made a trip to the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center. I know that I post pictures from here every year - but you are getting it again! There is always something new to see and hear.








I feel like this one needs a chalk outline!


















2 comments:

  1. I can tell from your pictures how happy you are to be back in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    Beautiful photos and lovely quote...
    There truly is always something new to see and hear...

    ReplyDelete