Wednesday, October 17, 2018

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I know, I haven't posted since March! I'm not done blogging - at least I don't think that I am. It's fair to say that life has been pretty busy since our return from Florida in April. Lots and lots of family things, but it's all good.


I considered posting a number of the snapshots that I've taken along the way, but realized that they would lack context unless I explained each one. So, I have decided to share photos from our annual trip to Cape Cod, which was last week. Sadly, the weather was not terrific. We did manage to take in some of our favorite spots however; hook up with a sister and her partner; and I managed a lovely catch-up with a friend that I made while visiting last year. Add lots of good food to the mix, and we left with wonderful memories once again!

I'm not sure when I will post again, but I am happy to have opened my page - I have missed checking in on all of the other blogs that I have enjoyed in the past - it's time to catch up!





























3 comments:

  1. Hi,Tracy, Your photos as always are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you had a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've made a reappearance - missed your photos (and you, of course)

    ReplyDelete